Sunday 4 January 2009

It's been a while...

It's been a while - with Christmas and life I decided to take a break.
Well I'm back, though I'm going to be taking it a bit easier from now on so updates will be farther between, but I still want to see this through to the end :)

During the break the guild I was in has been falling apart, everyone drifting off and generally becoming incredibly quiet. Guild chat's just not the same when you're the only one in it :)
So, when I was asked by an ex guild-mate who's been very supportive of this project to join their guild I jumped at the chance and so far I'm really pleased at having done so.

Anyway, back to the project...




Since last I wrote, I've gained 2 levels which puts me up to 57 and oh so nearly heading to Outlands. Most of those two levels have come from the Burning Steppes and Silithus. The Burning Steppes are okay, though the one thing I don't like about it is having to sneak/fight through to the quest givers.
Silithus is really grindy, so many 'kill 20 of this' or 'collect 3 of something or other by killing this' which then turns out to require killing like 20 of something anyway because it's not dropping. It's a lot like Tanaris and similarly would benefit from being a skinner.
It does have the advantage over Tanaris of the landscape having gone properly alien with towering silithid hives, though if you hate the silithid as much as I do you might think that has its disadvantages too :)

Level: 57
Location: Silithus
/played: 5 days, 15 hours, 6 minutes
Theme: Tori Amos - Cornflake Girl

No comments: