Tuesday 4 November 2008

What's it all about?

This is about levelling without talent points.
Not a single point used from 1 to level-cap.

The rules are simple:

1. No talent points to be used - for hunters this includes pet talent points.
2. No gear funded by alts - except for mounts.

and why do this?
I've levelled a hunter to 70 and it was such good fun I decided to do it again!

This time around I'm making it more challenging, and so far it's going way better than I expected.

When I started I thought I'd maybe get to 20 or 30 before it became a struggle - I wanted to see how far I could get before I had to use those points that were stacking up.
Now I've hit 37 after only two and a half days /played without really pushing it, so now I'm thinking I've actually got a chance of going all the way.

So now there's a new plan - to see how quickly I can get there.

Have you ever wondered how much difference your talent points really make?
I'm going to find out the hard way, but you get to find out without lifting a finger.

It's 33 levels to 70, we got a black widow pet, haven't been to the trainer for 8 levels, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!

Location: Theramore
Level: 37
/played: 2 days, 12 hours, 37 minutes

No comments: